<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 | 4:33 PM
Yoohoo ;D

Yesterday night's weather was surprising well.
Cooling.
Okayye.
Why am I even talking about the weather?!
LOL.

Guides yesterday :D
Retied the bridge and diagonals!
And then played Bridge during the breaks! :D
Paige and Nava are super funnnnnyy.
All the comical face expressions and 'I thought you were my partner!'
It's been pretty long since I played the game.
Because if I play with my sisters,
they'll end up treating the cards as fishcakes and play masakmasak.
HAHAHAHAH.
And splinters are like having holes in my hands.
):

Lunch at Mos' with Paige and Jerry! :D
Almost attempted a game of Bridge with three,
then Jasmine came ;D
And I think I'm joining Aspen!
Whoo.
Class of four to start a new one.
I was laughing when I was imagining the class with only four people,
and all of them are wearing green.

And,
ThankYou Paige,Jerry,Shiyun for the presents and cards! :D
-Feels guilty-
HAHAHAH.I MUST send the cards out soon.
:D
And put a note to thank the kid for her early card personally ;D

And I manage to finish Maths!
With a couple of parts left out.
Man,my brain is failing me.
HAHAHAHH.