<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Saturday, December 13, 2008 | 11:39 AM
Ahh.
I've learnt my lesson.
Never to zonk out into space while showering.
The result.
'I dont know how many times I actually shampooed my hair.'
HAHAHAHAH.
Which is stupid,cause I ended up laughing to myself.

And I know why Mimi wants both the Wall&Desk Dongbang calendars.
SM does really knows how to earn money!
HAHAHAH.
I might considering getting one too.
Man,if this goes on and on,I would declare myself bankrupt.

And I have to start my homework soon.
School's starting.
This might be the 'ZOOM'-est End of Year holiday I ever had.

And I hope the sleepover with guides batchmates won't be delayed again.
Thirty December! ;D
'Let's bully Jerry!'
Hahahah.Right Jasmine?! :D

Buying books at Popular later!
Hope I remember to bring along the booklist.
Or else I'll end up like Jerry yesterday.
And I hope I'll land in Century Square.
I have a spotted metal pencilbox lying in the midst of the shops in that building.

TeaParty tomorrow afternoon :D
'FlowerGirl?!'
I'll go pluck some flowers and stick it on my head before going out tomorrow.
Okayye,
Totally a fib.
I'll look like an idiot who just came out rolling from the grass the cows just ate.
So,Double N-O.
Down with a crisis,as usual.
Green,or White?!
HAHAHAAH.

I miss Bridge.
Bridge Full Team!
HAHAHAH.
The Nava incident Jasmine was telling me.
Gives me non stop laughter.
Man,She's really funnny.

I have to get Christmas cards and do some form of presents soon!
Maybe I'll get the cards later on!

I went to google this Korean guy who I saw in this KoreanDrama I watched in the year 2000.
I think it's Autumn Tale.
Guess he was around fourteen to fifteen at that time.
And when I went to watch the drama again yesterday.
I was actually curious of how he looks like now.
And when I found his recent picture,
-Nosebleeds and Piaks onto the floor-
I think my sister was too shocked,until she just stared at the screen for a couple of seconds.
HAHAHAHH.
I guess his name was Choi Woo Hyuk?!
Something like that,HAHAHH.

This made me go back to the night before I left for Korea. (I don't know how)
Esther's lullaby!
HAHAHAHAH.
It gave me nightmares.
-Just Kidding-
:D

-

Okayye,I was going all random.
A good way to get my brain juice flowing in the morning!
;D