<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 | 11:14 PM
When I post three times in a day.
It means,
Im bored to death.
And I didn't go out in the afternoon! :D

I'll include this into my resolution for next year.
'Arrange Mimi's table and chair in her classroom.'
HAHAHAH.
I feel so retarded talking to her on the phone.
Because I'll keep on laughing.
And in the end,
I realised Im actually laughing at the arranging table and chair for the whole two minutes.

Instead of EagleEye tomorrow.
It's HighSchoolMusical3.
HAHAHAH.
I was planning to watch it anyway though,
Surprisingly!
Teeheehee! (:
I've been watching too many movies.
Time to save up soon and go find a job during the holidays!
:D

I guess I'll go sleep real soon.
And I swear if I hear another saddening korean song popping out from nowhere.
I will cry.
HAHAHAHH.
Sounds cliche much.