<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Friday, August 29, 2008 | 10:48 PM
Yohohoho ;D

Happy Teacher's Day!
To all Teachers.
Hahahahaahh.

And that reminded me something.
Esther wished me 'Happy Teacher's Day' today.
So I was asking her why.
'You taught me how to be lame.'
Man.I didnt cut your legs off.
Teeheeheee (:

The aces day dance thing was pretty horrible.
Because we do one time.
Then the second time.
All the people at the back all sat down.
Plus me.
Hahahahahah :D
Went back to class for about half and hour?!
Took pictures!
And.Played Ubi Ubi :D
I Love that game.

The concert was pretty nice! :D
And cool.
And funnnyy.
The be-yourself-day thing is cool too.
Mary had a little lamb girl.
And the Ugly Betty!

Cabbed back to Oln with sinhui after that :D
And guess what.
The school's closed.
With only TWO SECURITY GUARDS.
So the doughnuts which were meant for the teachers.
In total SIX.
We had to gobble them up.
HAHAHAHAAHH :D
Went to amk hub after that.
Wanted to watch Meet Dave.
But in the end Cathay dont have.
):
So we went back home pretty early! :D
Her tan is like ._.
Im like the white chocolate
And she's the Dark Chocolate!
But her tan very nice :D
Stupid wee.Stop growing already.
How many times I told you already!
HAHAHHAAH :D

So Im here.
Talking to jasmine and jieshi.
Hay is so cute man.
Superman Pose.
HAHAHAHAAH :D

VS Campfire tomorrow! ;D
And tuition finishes at 530.
It's at Newton somemore.
Hope I'll reach there in time.
I told wingshan Im wearing guides u to tuition tomorrow.
And she told me she's going to wear with me.
Although she's wearing for nothing!
HAHAHAHAH.Funny Girl.
;D

Okayye.
I need to go sleep soon.
Long Day tomorrow.
Maths tuition.Science tuition.Campfire.
HAHAHAHAH :D

And my pinkey hurts.
I accidentally cut myself while cutting potatoes just now.
._.