<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Friday, August 22, 2008 | 9:32 PM
Okayyee.
And why do I always bet on non-living things.
Now it's making me go crazy.
HAHAHAHAH :D
I shall stop betting already.
Self-cheating,rather.

Ahhhh.
Guides was pretty relaxing today :D
This week has been a stressing week though.
Im glad it's not super tiring! :D
It's fun though (:
Amazing race was cancelled because it was raining.
But the games were pretty okayye (:
We were screaming and all.
And dont trust me for the double wacko game.
'Im very blur.'
or rather,deaf :D
And the Close your eyes and 'What do you see at the beach? Shhh Shhh.'
Omg.
I was laughing like siao.
Because,I was imagining guys wearing bikinis!
And those with chest hair.LOL :D
So yes,I have super wild imaginations.
Plus,emily's Shhh Shhhh thing sounded like flushing of toilet bowl.
HAHAHAHAH! :D
Oh,and I think I was sleeping.
So when Farah tapped me to wake me up,my head dropped.
HAHAHAHAH :D

End of year exams are coming.
I think im going for a mad rush of studying during the holidays.
One week only ):
And Im dying for D&T.
No proper stuffs done.
And I have to get most stuffs done over the weekends!
I better do! (;
HAHAHAHAH :D

My cousins are like going back on Sunday ):
It's so fast
D: