<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Sunday, August 03, 2008 | 6:42 PM
Just came up to blog.
Then I have to go off already.

Used up five hours on art.
And I was very very very pekcek.
Cause the colours were super ugly.
And I dont know what to do with that painting.
Provided that I've got only once clean piece of drawing block.
The rest were ruined by my sister ._.
Finished the drawing at like five plus.
And I was super relieved.
HAHAHAHAH :D
But still, I think my painting sucks.

Ahhh.
Im left with math science and history homework.
I seriously dont feel like doing them.
Plus,D&T and lit.
ohman.
And just as I thought next week's gonna be some kind of off-climax week.
the notice of 'there's guides on friday' killed my plan.
Man,when do i have time to watch my movie ):

Oh,
Watched the money not enough 2 movie yesterday with my family.
My dad had five free tickets! :D
So yeahhh. we all went to watch at vivo after my tuition.
Plus free popcorn and free dinner.
And also,20 bucks at timezone freeeeeee! (:
OMG.why is mitsubishi so nice.
HAHAHAH :D

The movie was funnnnnyyy.and super sad.
I cried okayyee.
But it kind of made me go crazy.
Cause when i was crying halfway.
Then suddenly got something to laugh about ._.
It repeated quite a number of times.
The girl inside is pretty! HAHAHAH :D
They said she's a new actor.
eighteen years old only man.

okayyyee.
I need to go now.
:D