<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Friday, August 15, 2008 | 9:09 PM
Four hundred and twelve.

Im super super super.
Man.
Kidding.HAHAHAH.
im super tired.
):

I just realised my hand very big.
Compared to jasmine's one.
here's like one year old then mine like ten year old.
HAHAHAHAH :D
Was like saying next time we two no boyfriend.
Cause her hand too rough and my hand too big.

Lessons were slack today :D
Played 'Ouch' Game like two times today.
During PE and Music.
And my leg is still red now.
The left one which shihui hit me.
Ahhhh.Im addicted to the game.
I wanna play it again.
Class bonding games! :D

Extra lesson after school until one plus.
And then had guides.
Ahh.I sweat until like waterfall like that.

I think there's some bee sting on my right arm.
Which is super pain.
I dont know where the black dot come from actually.
But my mum says it's some bee sting.
Man.How come the bee come after me I also dont know.
LOL :D

Campfire is tomorrow! :D
I want to get it over and done with.
Jiayouuuuu Everyone! (:
I really hope I'll get high.
And be happy.
And crazy.
But.I dont think I'll be standing with the people to crap ):
Cause there's ushering.

Okayyeee.
Think I better go sleep early tonight.
My headache's coming back.