<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 | 8:40 PM
Hohoho:D
And I've decided to post today(:

Since Im just done with my science revision.
And I seemed quite okayye with it.
which is kind of an irony.
Because,physics kills me.
maybe not now.I kind of enjoy reading and understanding electricity and light.
and sounnndddd.
HAHAHA:D
was texting jasmine.
and Fatty Molly Kills
MOLECULES.
HAHAHAHA :D
It was so funnny can.
I suddenly came up with it when she said she thought molecules was something else.
And she's the molly.
Molly killed her mole.
And before I get killed by molly,i better go study.HAHHA :D
okayyee,that was just now.im done with it now.so molly cant kill me.
HAHHAA :D
stead isnt online now D:>
And ohyah,did you use some 'Kid voice translator' when you talk to me just now?!
you sounded so kid over the phone.
HAHAHA :D
-runs away-

Didnt post yesterday.
School was kind of funn.
but because of all the history revision and stuffs.
I was pulling my hair.
HistoryIsATerroristBomber.
And lit was supperrr funnnyy.
We had all the Babara Allen jokes again.

TODAY!:D
And ohmygawd.
nawirah dared me to do something.
and upon looking at that thing.
i kind of screamed and ran off.
it freaks me out man.
Do they have a cream to clean of permenant marker written on plastic stuffs without any marks?
Omg.
And history was a killer.
I didnt manage to finish up my link.
Plus I had only ten minutes to do the second question.which is like twelve marks.
And my handwriting was incorrigible.
Fail fail fail man.

And The Deeeevil eats Prata.
HAHHAA :D

Got back our chinese papers.
I dont know how the teacher marked it man.
But I have to count myself lucky cause I passed it.

Went to kovan after school.
And Im scared of hamsters,tessa.
LOL :D
Sat the same bus with her.And she was pointing me to sit beside her.
And how do you expect me to face that freaky hamster.
Studied at macdonald's with yeeting!:D
HAHHAA :D

HAHHAA :D
okayyee,it's dinnnerr time!

And there's always me to turn to.
I know I can do nothing.
But pouring it all out is a better thing.
It isnt right when you aren't bullying me - It doesnt mean you can do it all the time!:D
If bullying me makes you happier in any way.
I dont mind(: