<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25169867?origin\x3dhttp://the-rhapsodyfridays.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
le femme.

'ATHENA./♥

220394.
Tkgs.

amigos
♥Alecia
♥Amalina
♥Amanda
♥Athirah
♥Asyiqin

♥Beatrisa
♥Belinda

♥Chenyun
♥Cleo
♥Corin

♥Dailing
♥Daphne
♥Denise
♥Demetria
♥Deborahliu
♥Deborahsoh
♥Deborah

♥Emelia
♥Elyn
♥Ernie
♥Estherwee
♥Elizabeth

♥Fazlina

♥Geraldine
♥Gina

♥Hwee gek

♥Izzah

♥Jane
♥Janefann
♥Janice
♥JasmineAng
♥JasmineGoon
♥Jeanne
♥Jennifer
♥Jiahui
♥Jiening
♥Jieshi
♥Jingyun
♥Jorina
♥Joevina

♥Kelly
♥Keanna
♥KeMei
♥KengTeng
♥Kimberly
♥Klarissa
♥Krystel

♥Lexuan
♥Lihong
♥Linnet
♥Liyi
♥Lynette

♥Marie
♥Melissa
♥Mimi

♥Nadirah
♥Nawirah
♥Nicole
♥Noran

♥Paige
♥Peijun

♥GohQianhui
♥AngQianhui

♥Rachel
♥Rebecca

♥Samanthatan
♥Samanthawong
♥Sharifah
♥Sharon
♥Shiyun
♥Shawn
♥Shaun
♥Shuwei
♥Sheryltan
♥Sinhui
♥Sinthiya
♥Soniya

♥Tessa

♥Valerie
♥Vanessa
♥Vikki
♥Victoria

♥Waihan
♥Wingshan
♥Wynne

♥Xiaoen
♥Xinfang
♥Xinyi

♥Yaisyah
♥YanJie
♥Yingxin
♥Yingzhen
♥Yuting
♥Yunshan

♥Ziwei
♥Zhihui


♥Guides
♥TheBombClass.


credits
Images from foto_decadent, background from deadsense. layout by seisha at blogskins.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 | 7:12 PM
haha,i came back.
well prepared of course.
with a quiz :D

HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!

[X] I know how to cook toast.
[ ] I can do my own laundry.
[ ] I can cook for myself.
[ ] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total So Far: 1

[X] I show up for school MOSTof the time unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[X] I've never gotten a detention.
[ ] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total So Far: 3

[X] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[ ]I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French /German/Italian/etc.
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[X] I study when I HAVE to.
[ ] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets
Total So Far: 5

[X] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] The first thing I do when I get home is eat.
[ ] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[ ] I can type fast.
Total So Far: 6

[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.[X] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total So Far: 7

[X] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[ ] You just checked.
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[ ] You actually watch the weather.
Total So Far: 8

okayye,im an EIGHT YEAR OLD KID -.-
And another one!

month I was born!
january-i kissed
february-i kicked
march-i dreamt about
april-i made out with
may-i beat up
june-i had sex with
july-i married
august-i slept with
september-i rubbed
october-i bitch slapped
november-i rapped
december-i slapped

day I was born!
1-a hobo
2-my besties
3-D-D-D-D-D-Doraaaa(the explorer)
4a sexy bitch
5-a noodle
6-a mop
7-a milf
8-myself
9-a homo
10-a sexy ninja
11-a spoon
12-my neighbour
13-a gangster
14-a hoe
15-a lesbian
16-a pickle
17-my girlfriend/boyfriend
18-a prep
19-my ex
20-my homies bf/gf
21-a banana
22-a teddy bear
23-a car
24-a pizza
25-a cow
26-YOU
27-spongebob
28-a 1000 people
29-with my first ex bf/gf
30-him/her
31-my uncle

colour of my shirt now!

white-because i'm a power ranger
black-because he was fine
tan-because he keep it gangsta
yellow-because the voices told me to
green-because i'm oh so sexy
blue-because that's what i do
purple-because i can
gray-because i'm ballin
no shirt-because your mum said so
orange-because that's how i roll
red-because i was high
maroon-because i was drunk
brown-because that is why i'm hot
striped-because i'm in love
turquoise-because i love him/her
pink-because that bitch stole my taco
tye-die-because i'm a pornstar
other-because it was illegal

okayyye,all these doesnt make sense :D
im an EIGHT YEAR OLD.
who dreamt of a TEDDY BEAR.
and loves power rangers.
HAH :D
i rather have ULTRAMAN:D
LOL:D the red thing that looks like some BOMB :D
and chenyun
you shall go to school tomo and get kicked out.
cause your laughter is too LOUD:D
and hilarious.